Items 1-12 of 164
- Part # 73-5660Hub Ring - 73mm OD (4 Pack) - 56.6mm ID$3.53
- Part # 60-5610Hub Ring - 60mm OD (4 Pack) - 56.1mm ID$3.66
- Part # 87-6690Hub Ring - 87mm OD (4 Pack) - 66.90mm ID$4.06
- Part # 84-7820Hub Ring - 84.10mm OD (4 Pack) - 78.2mm ID$4.69
- Part # 130-1249Hub Ring - 130mm OD (4 Pack) - 124.9mm ID$13.32
- Part # 78-6690Hub Ring - 78mm OD (4 Pack) - 66.9mm ID$4.09
- Part # 130-1220Hub Ring - 130mm OD (4 Pack) - 121.3mm ID$15.35
- Part # 130-1170Hub Ring - 130mm OD (4 Pack) - 117.0mm ID$15.35
- Part # 125-1220Hub Ring - 125mm OD (4 Pack) - 121.3mm ID$14.17
- Part # 125-1170Hub Ring - 125mm OD (4 Pack) - 117.0mm ID$14.17
- Part # 93-7810Hub Ring - 93.10mm OD (4 Pack) - 78.1mm ID$6.05
- Part # 93-6710Hub Ring - 93.10mm OD (4 Pack) - 67.1mm ID$6.11
Items 1-12 of 164
Hub Centric Rings | Coyote Accessories
Hub Centric Rings create an exact fit between the center bore of a wheel and the hub of the vehicle. Wheels that are not hub centric can result in movement between wheel and hub during cornering and acceleration, which can cause vibration, excessive wheel bearing wear, and possible structural failure of the lugs. Hub Rings are designed to fit into center bore the wheel reducing it to fit snuggly on the hub.
Hub Ring Part Identification
All Coyote hub rings are color coded. Each OD has a distinct color to avoid putting the wrong size ring in your customers wheels.
Hub Ring ID/OD are also printed on the inner lip of the ring:
Coyote offers hub centric rings in both nylon and aluminum to suit your customer's preference.
Nylon is a very durable material known for its high heat resistant qualities.
Choose aluminum rings for a polished look!
Each package of Coyote Hub Rings contains 4 pieces, has a large product identification label, and is sealed with an attractive, hanging header card.