Spline & Tuner Adapters
Items 1-12 of 13
- Part # 11496-17Spline Lug Nut - Adapter - Car Spline w/ 17mm and 13/16 Drives (6 Spline)$4.03
- Part # 11499Lug Nut - Spike Adapter - 6 Spline$7.23
- Part # 11498Lug Nut - Spike Hex - Adapter$7.23
- Part # 11496-16BLKSpline Lug Nut - Adapter - Car (3/4 & 13/16 Drives)(6 Spline)(Blk)$4.01
- Part # 10560-6Tuner Lug Nut - Adapter - 6 Sided Truck with 3/4 and 13/16 Drive$2.38
- Part # 10560-1Tuner Lug Nut - Adapter - 8 Sided Truck with 3/4 and 13/16 Drive$2.38
- Part # 11497-7Spline Lug Nut - Adapter - Truck Spline w/ 7/8 & 13/16 Drives (7 Spline)$4.40
- Part # 11497Spline Lug Nut - Adapter - Truck Spline w/ 7/8 & 13/16 Drives (6 Spline)$4.39
- Part # 11496-7Spline Lug Nut - Adapter - Car Spline w/ 3/4 and 13/16 Drives (7 Spline)$3.97
- Part # 11496-16Spline Lug Nut - Adapter - Car Spline w/ 3/4 and 13/16 Drives (6 Spline)$4.00
- Part # 10566-10Tuner Lug Nut - Adapter - 10 Sided Car with 3/4 and 13/16 Drive$2.38Out of stock
- Part # 10566-6Tuner Lug Nut - Adapter - 6 Sided Car with 3/4 and 13/16 Drive$2.38
Items 1-12 of 13
Tuner and Spline Lug Adapters | Coyote Accessories
Coyote Accessories spline and tuner lug adapters are designed to fit into small diameter of recesses of newer style wheels. Installation and removal of spline and tuner style lug nuts and bolts require an adapter. Coyote Accessories spline and tuner adapters are available in standard Hex drives for use with the wheel tools supplied by the OEM found in the vehicle.
What Is a Spline Lug Nut?
Spline lug nuts are designed to fit in small diameter recesses found on aftermarket wheels. These lug nuts are characterized by their smooth exterior finish and internal splines on the top of the lug that’s requires a spline drive adapter for installation and removal.
Are Lug Adapters Safe?
Lug nut adapters is a tool that are used to install and remove Spline/Tuner style lug nuts. Lug nut adapters are completely safe if they engineered to work for the intended application and made of high-quality materials.
How Do You Use a Spline Lug Nut?
Lug nuts, in general, are used to apply a secure clamping force to secure a wheel to threaded wheel studs and thereby to the vehicle axles. Lug nuts are installed in an alternating pattern to ensure uniform weight distribution across the wheel mounting surface. Each lug nut should be tightened with a calibrated torque wrench. You can use a socket or impact wrench upon installation however, the final tightening should be done with a torque wrench.
What Happens If You Don't Tighten Your Lug Nuts?
If the lug nuts are not tightened to proper torque, the lug nuts can come loose while driving resulting in the wheel coming off while driving which can cause an injury or fatality. If the lug nuts are over-torqued, the threads might get stripped or damaged resulting in the wheel coming off while driving which can cause an injury or fatality. And this is where the torque wrench comes in. Using a torque wrench enables you to tighten up the bolts to the specified torque. Torque specifications are available from the manufacturer.