Wheel Spacers (Die Cast)
- Part # 911136Wheel Spacer - Die Cast Aluminum - 8 Lug (180mm/170mm / 6.5 )(6mm / 1/4)$7.11
- Part # 911130Wheel Spacer - Die Cast Aluminum - 5/6 Lug (135mm/5.50 BC) - 6mm / 1/4 Thick$4.69
- Part # 911125TWheel Spacer - Die Cast Aluminum - 5 Lug (108mm/4.25-135mm/5.00 )(12mm or 1/2)$7.75
- Part # 9111285 Lug (100mm/4.25-120mm/4.75 )(8mm or 5/16)$3.97
- Part # 911130TWheel Spacer - Die Cast Aluminum - 5/6 Lug (135mm/5.5 )- 12mm / 1/2" Thick$7.79
Wheel Spacers | Coyote Accessories
Coyote Accessories offers an array of wheel spacers for autos, trucks and SUV's. Made of high-strength die cast aluminum and shot peened for additional resistance to cracking, Coyote's wheel spacers are the perfect fix for minor clearence issues.
- 3mm | 1/8"
- 5mm | 3/16"
- 6mm | 1/4"
- 8mm | 5/16"
- 12mm | 1/2"
Coyote Accessories wheel spacers are die cast. Die casting is the metallurgical process of pouring molten metal into a mold cavity that has been created to replicate the desired part. After the molten aluminum solidifies, the part is removed for additional processes to prepare the part for use in its intended application.
Coyote Accessories wheel spacers have a shot peened finish. Shot Peening is a cold working in which small spheical media called shot bombard the surface of the part. During the shot peening process each piece of the shot that strikes the spacer acts as a tiny peening hammer, imparting to the surface a small indentation or dimple. The creation of this dimple creates a hemisphere of cold-worked material highly stressed in compression beneath the surface, signifncatly increasing the strength of the part.