Items 1-12 of 194
- Part # 84K555-28Install Kit - Acorn Seat Bolt (17mm) - M12 1.75 x 28mm (5 Lug)$36.67
- Part # 84K656-28BLKInstall Kit - Acorn Seat Bolt (17mm) - M14 1.5 x 28mm (6 Lug)(Blk)(Lugs Only)$51.20
- Part # 84K558-28Install Kit - Acorn Seat Bolt (17mm) - M15 1.25 x 28mm (5 Lug)(Lugs Only)$43.56
- Part # 84K558-33Install Kit - Acorn Seat Bolt (17mm) - M15 1.25 x 33mm (5 Lug)(Lugs Only)$46.22
- Part # 84K558-40Install Kit - Acorn Seat Bolt (17mm) - M15 1.25 x 40mm (5 Lug)(Lugs Only)$52.00
- Part # 86K549-28Install Kit - Acorn Seat Bolt (19mm) - M12 1.25 x 28mm (5 Lug)(Lugs Only)$39.11
Items 1-12 of 194
Lug Bolts | Coyote Accessories
Choosing the right lug bolts for your wheel application is important for safety as well as appearance. Coyote's Lug Bolts combine the highest quality manufacturing techniques with the latest OE and aftermarket styles!
The primary function of the lug bolt is to clamp the wheel to the vehicle hub
Selecting Lug Bolts
Lug Bolts can be commonly found in applications of many European cars such as BMW, Mercedes Benz, Audi and VW where the vehicles have been designed to use Lug Bolts instead of more commonly used Studs and Lug Nuts.
Find the perfect lug bolt for your vehicle by choosing from the follow specifications:
- Seat Style - Conical/Tapered or Ball/Round
- Drive - Hex (size), Car Spline, Truck Spline and Tuner Car (SocketLug)
- Finish - Chrome and Black available
Minimum Thread Engagement for Lug Bolts = 1.5 x Diameter of Threads
All chrome plated lug bolts have a long lasting, high luster finish. Every Coyote lug bolt is double nickel plated to surpass 48 hour salt spray testing.
Lug Bolt Manufacturing
All Coyote Accessories lug bolts are forged, not cut from bar stock. Forging allows for better mechanical properties and consistent quality. Our threads are rolled (forged) onto the bolt, not cut like most of our competitors.
Materials, Heat Treatment and Plating
All Coyote Accessories Lug Bolts are made of 1045 Carbon Steel and Heat Treated to 10.9 grade. Carbon Steel is an alloy known for its very good form-ability, comparatively high strength, and a very good surface finish. 10.9 Grade is selected for its high Tensile Strength and excellent mechanical properties. In comparison, 10.9 Grade has a tensile strength of approximately 160,000 psi, 9.8 Grade 131,000 psi, and 8.8 Grade 120,500 psi.
Coyote Accessories lug bolt finishes are corrosion tested using a 48 hour salt spray.