Items 1-12 of 52
- Part # 002705JWheel Lock - OE Acorn - M14 1.5 (5 Locks)$10.76
- Part # 002701JWheel Lock - OE Acorn - 1/2 (5 Locks)$10.76
- Part # 741145BLKWheel Lock - Acorn - M12 1.5 (Blk)$10.93
- Part # 741145BWheel Lock - Acorn - M12 1.5$9.66
- Part # 741148JBLKWheel Lock - Acorn - M14 1.5 (5 Locks)(Black)$11.40
- Part # 741148JWheel Lock - Acorn - M14 1.5 (5 Locks)$11.23
- Part # 741142JBLKWheel Lock - Acorn - 1/2 (5 Locks)(Black)$11.50
- Part # 741142JWheel Lock - Acorn - 1/2 (5 Locks)$11.50
- Part # 002702Wheel Lock - OE Acorn - M12 1.25$8.34
- Part # 002701Wheel Lock - OE Acorn - 1/2$8.34
- Part # 741148LBLKWheel Lock - XL Acorn - M14 1.5 (Blk)$10.33
- Part # 741148LWheel Lock - XL Acorn - M14 1.5$10.20
Items 1-12 of 52
Wheel Locks | Coyote Accessories
Wheel locks are designed to prevent theft of wheels and spare tires. Wheel locks are extremely popular with automobile enthusiasts who install customized wheels and tires on their vehicles. Wheel Locks are installed on one lug per wheel and they have a unique key which the end user stores in the vehicle. The unique key allows only the owner to remove or install the wheels.
Keys provided with Coyote Wheel Locks have a unique external pattern that allows for many key lock combinations. Keys are configured with 3/4" and 13/16" Hex Drive to allow the use of standard tools for installation and removal.
Each key number is identified with the number stamped on the top of the key. Replacement keys available from the manufacturers.
Wheel Locks come pre-packaged with: 4 Lug Nuts/Bolts, 1 Unique Key, and Key Registration Card in a durable attractive package.
How Does a Wheel Lock Work?
Wheel locks are designed to prevent thieves from stealing your vehicle rims. Wheel Locks come in sets and consists of four special lug nuts and one key.
Starting with any wheel on the vehicle, remove 1 lug nut from that wheel and replace with Wheel Lock. To install wheel locks, you need to use the key that comes with the package. Insert the key into the socket and use the wrench to install the wheel lock. You only need one lock per wheel. Make sure you store you key where it is safe and convenient for you.
If you lose your key, you’ll find it challenging to remove the locks. If you have not used our Key Registration form, it would be difficult to find a key replacement for your locks. If you are unable to find or obtain a replacement wheel lock key, take your vehicle to a reputable tire shop for assistance in removing your locks.
Are Wheel Locks Worth It?
The simple answer is YES! Wheel rims can be stolen from our cars before we even realize it. That is where wheel locks come in as a solution.
The type of wheel lock you need will vary depending on the wheel style you have on your car and the wheel lock manufacturer. Wheel Locks are designed to provide an extra layer of protection and safety while your car is stationary.
How To Remove Wheel Locks Without a Key?
While you can remove wheel locks without a key, this is highly discouraged by experts and should only be used during emergency situations. To remove wheel locks without a key, you can use a hammer on a standard socket that just fits over the lock bolt and use a lug wrench to slowly twist it off. Remember that this can cause damage to your rims if not done correctly. If you are unable to remove the Wheel Lock, take your vehicle to a reputable tire shop for assistance in removing your locks.