24 Pcs 1/2" Thread Bulge Acorn 35mm 1.38" Long Lug Nuts Chrome 3/4" 19mm Hex Fits Chevrolet 2500 1989-93 | 1991-2005 Dodge Dakota | 1998-2003 Durango | 1992-2017 Viper
- ❌ These Lug nuts are designed for AFTERMARKET wheels only. This lug may be the correct thread for your vehicle in many cases the lug seat is not large enough to create enough clamping force to safely clamp the OE wheel to your vehicle.
- Always use SHOP BY VEHICLE to validate product fitment to your vehicle. This item fits Chevrolet 2500 1989-93 | Dodge Dakota 1991-2005, Durango 1998-2003, Viper 1992-2017 | Jeep J10 1975-88, J20 1975-79 | Mazda Navajo 1991-93 | Plymouth Arrow Pickup 1979-80 | SRT Viper 2013-14
- 24 Pcs | 35mm 1.38" Long | 3/4" 19mm Hex | 60 Degree Acorn Conical | Bulge Acorn | Chrome Finish | 2 Piece Construction
- Designed In USA - Two Piece Design insures secure clamping in the event of wrong lug nut length. Cap will break protecting you from false torque readings. Giving you piece of mind. Meets or Exceeds OEM Factory Standards.
- Cold forged carbon steel. High quality precise threads. Built to SAE Standards.
Height: 35mm (1.38")
Width: 23mm (0.90")
Hex: 19mm (3/4")
Acorn / Conical
24 Pcs Per Kit
8 Kits Per Master
Durable Steel Construction - Our lug nuts are made from high tensile steel for reliability and strength that meet and/or exceed factory load standards.
engineered in the United States and back by decades of automotive aftermarket experience.
Always Use SHOP BY VEHICLE to verify fitment
Compatible with the following vehicles:
(Use to view all models)
Dakota 1991-2005 Durango 1998-2003 Viper 1992-2017
J10 1975-88 J20 1975-79
Arrow Pickup 1979-80
Seat is designed to ensure even distribution of the clamp Force. Seats are checked during the manufacturing process for correct angle and concentricity during and after the manufacturing process.
Provides better thread engagement that withstands the rigors of daily on-the-road driving. Threads are checked during the manufacturing process and final inspection using Go/No Go gauges to ensure proper thread engagement
Material & Finish
During the manufacturing processes, goods are tested and inspected during each phase of the process. Finished goods are then subjected to a final inspection by our quality inspection team checking measurements, threads, finish, overall appearance, and packaging. Applied finishes are subjected to standard 48 Hour Salt Spray Test to ensure a lasting brilliant finish.
|Hex||19mm (3/4") Hex|
|Vehicle Thread||1/2 UNF|
|Packaging||6 Lug Kit|