20 Pieces M12 1.50 12x1.5 Thread Bulge Acorn 1.38" Long Lug Nut Chrome 3/4" 19mm Hex Fits Many Chevy Honda Toyota Passenger Vehicles
About this item
- ❌These Lug nuts are designed for AFTERMARKET wheels only. This lug may be the correct thread for your vehicle in many cases the lug seat is not large enough to create enough clamping force to safely clamp the OE wheel to your vehicle.
- M12 1.50 12x1.5 Thread | 1.38"Long | 3/4" 19mm Hex | 60 Degree Acorn Conical | Bulge Acorn | Chrome Finish | 2 Piece Construction | 20 Pieces
- Designed In USA - Two Piece Design insures secure clamping in the event of wrong lug nut length. Cap will break protecting you from false torque readings. Giving you piece of mind. Meets or Exceeds OEM Factory Standards.
- Cold forged carbon steel. High quality precise threads. Built to SAE Standards. Rust resistant finish
- Always use SHOP BY VEHICLE to validate product fitment to your vehicle.
Height: 35mm (1.38")
Width: 23mm (0.90")
M12 x 1.5
Acorn / Conical
20 Lugs Per Kit
Durable Steel Construction
Our lug nuts are made from high tensile steel for reliability and strength that meet and/or exceed factory load standards. Our lug nuts are designed for greater reliability and will not swell from removal and installation.
Engineered in the United States and backed by decades of automotive aftermarket experience. Each lug nut is designed to replicate factory design and performance.
Seat is designed to match the factory lug nuts design to ensure even distribution of the clamp Force. Seats are checked during the manufacturing process for correct angle and concentricity during and after the manufacturing process.
Provides better thread engagement that withstands the rigors of daily on-the-road driving. Threads are checked during the manufacturing process and final inspection using Go/No Go Gauges to ensure proper thread engagement.
Material & Finish
During the manufacturing processes, goods are tested and inspected during each phase of the process. Finished goods are then subjected to a final inspection by our quality inspection team checking measurements, threads, finish, overall appearance, and packaging. Applied finishes are subjected to standard 48 Hour Salt Spray Test to ensure a lasting brilliant finish.
|Hex||19mm (3/4") Hex|
|Packaging||5 Lug Kit|