20 Pcs 1/2" Thread Bulge Acorn 35mm 1.38" Long Lug Nuts Black Chrome 3/4" 19mm Hex Fits 1964-14 Ford Mustang | 1959-86 Jeep CJ | 1987-18 Jeep Wrangler | 1993-10 Grand Cherokee
- ❌ These Lug nuts are designed for AFTERMARKET wheels only. This lug may be the correct thread for your vehicle in many cases the lug seat is not large enough to create enough clamping force to safely clamp the OE wheel to your vehicle.
- Always use SHOP BY VEHICLE to validate product fitment to your vehicle. This item fits Buick LeSabre 1959-74, Riviera 1963-78 | Cadillac DeVille 1977-92, Eldorado 1970-85, Fleetwood 1975-93 | Dodge Challenger 1970-74, Charger 1971-77 | Ford Mustang 1964-2014, Mustang II 1975-77, Thunderbird 1981-88 | Jeep 1984-2012 Cherokee, 1959-86 CJ, 1993-2010 Grand Cherokee, 1987-2018 Wrangler| Lincoln Continental 1982-87 | Plymouth Barracuda 1969-74, Cuda 1970-74
- 20 Pcs | 35mm 1.38" Long | 3/4" 19mm Hex | 60 Degree Acorn Conical | Bulge Acorn | Black Chrome Finish | 2 Piece Construction
- Designed In USA - Two Piece Design insures secure clamping in the event of wrong lug nut length. Cap will break protecting you from false torque readings. Giving you piece of mind. Meets or Exceeds OEM Factory Standards.
- Cold forged carbon steel. High quality precise threads. Built to SAE Standards.
Height: 35mm (1.38")
Width: 23mm (0.90")
Hex: 19mm (3/4")
Acorn / Conical
20 Pcs Per Kit
8 Kits Per Master
Durable Steel Construction - Our lug nuts are made from high tensile steel for reliability and strength that meet and/or exceed factory load standards.
engineered in the United States and back by decades of automotive aftermarket experience.
Always Use SHOP BY VEHICLE to verify fitment
Compatible with the following vehicles:
Seat is designed to ensure even distribution of the clamp Force. Seats are checked during the manufacturing process for correct angle and concentricity during and after the manufacturing process.
Provides better thread engagement that withstands the rigors of daily on-the-road driving. Threads are checked during the manufacturing process and final inspection using Go/No Go gauges to ensure proper thread engagement
Material & Finish
During the manufacturing processes, goods are tested and inspected during each phase of the process. Finished goods are then subjected to a final inspection by our quality inspection team checking measurements, threads, finish, overall appearance, and packaging. Applied finishes are subjected to standard 48 Hour Salt Spray Test to ensure a lasting brilliant finish.
|Hex||19mm (3/4") Hex|
|Vehicle Thread||1/2 UNF|
|Packaging||5 Lug Kit|