100 Pcs 7/16" Thread Bulge Acorn 35mm 1.38" Long Lug Nut Black Chrome 3/4" 19mm Hex Fits Many Classic Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Pontiac Vehicles
- ❌ These Lug nuts are designed for AFTERMARKET wheels only. This lug may be the correct thread for your vehicle in many cases the lug seat is not large enough to create enough clamping force to safely clamp the OE wheel to your vehicle.
- Always use SHOP BY VEHICLE to validate product fitment to your vehicle. This item fits Buick Regal 1973-81, LeSabre 1982-85 | Cadillac Seville 1977-85 | Chevrolet Bel Air 1959-81, Camaro 1967-81, Chevelle 1964-72, Corvette 1953-82, Impala 1959-85, Malibu 1976-81, Monte Carlo 1970-81, Nova 1975-79, Vega 1971-77 | Oldmobile, Cutlass 1985-87, Cutlass Calais 1983-84, Cutlass Supreme 1978-89 | Pontiac Firebird 1967-82, Grand Am 1973-74, Grand Prix 1977-87, GTO 1964-67, LeMans 1975-77.
- 100 Pcs | 35mm 1.38" Long | 3/4" 19mm Hex | 60 Degree Acorn Conical | Bulge Acorn | Black Chrome Finish | 2 Piece Construction
- Designed In USA - Two Piece Design insures secure clamping in the event of wrong lug nut length. Cap will break protecting you from false torque readings. Giving you piece of mind. Meets or Exceeds OEM Factory Standards.
- Cold forged carbon steel. High quality precise threads. Built to SAE Standards.
Height: 35mm (1.38")
Width: 23mm (0.90")
Hex: 19mm (3/4")
Acorn / Conical
Durable Steel Construction - Our lug nuts are made from high tensile steel for reliability and strength that meet and/or exceed factory load standards.
engineered in the United States and back by decades of automotive aftermarket experience.
Always Use SHOP BY VEHICLE to verify fitment
Compatible with the following vehicles:
(Use to view all models)
Custom Cruiser 1981-89 Cutlass 1985-87 Cutlass Calais 1983-84 Cutlass Salon 1985-87 Cutlass Supreme 1978-89
Bel Air 1959-81 Biscayne 1959-72 Camaro 1967-81 Chevelle 1964-72 Corvette 1953-82 Impala 1959-85 Laguna 1973-76 Malibu 1976-81 Monte Carlo 1970-81 Nova 1975-79
Apollo 1973-75 Centurion 1971-73 Century Regal 1973-81 LeSabre 1982-85 Skyhawk 1975-80 Skylark 1975-79 Special 1964-69
Firebird 1967-82 Grand Am 1973-74 Grand Prix 1977-87 GTO 1964-67 LeMans 1975-77 Parisienne 1981-83
Seat is designed to ensure even distribution of the clamp Force. Seats are checked during the manufacturing process for correct angle and concentricity during and after the manufacturing process.
Provides better thread engagement that withstands the rigors of daily on-the-road driving. Threads are checked during the manufacturing process and final inspection using Go/No Go gauges to ensure proper thread engagement
Material & Finish
During the manufacturing processes, goods are tested and inspected during each phase of the process. Finished goods are then subjected to a final inspection by our quality inspection team checking measurements, threads, finish, overall appearance, and packaging. Applied finishes are subjected to standard 48 Hour Salt Spray Test to ensure a lasting brilliant finish.
|Hex||19mm (3/4") Hex|
|Vehicle Thread||7/16 UNF|