1 Pc 1/2" Thread ET Bulge Acorn (Extra Thread for Spacers) 1.42" Long Lug Nut Chrome 3/4" 19mm Hex Fits Ford Mustang 1965 to 2014 and Many Vintage Dodge Chevy Ford Vehicles
- ❌ These Lug nuts are designed for AFTERMARKET wheels only. This lug may be the correct thread for your vehicle in many cases the lug seat is not large enough to create enough clamping force to safely clamp the OE wheel to your vehicle.
- 1/2" Thread | 1.42"Long | 3/4" 19mm Hex | 60 Degree Taper ET | ET Bulge Acorn (Extra Thread for Spacers) | Chrome Finish | 1 Piece Construction | 1 Pc
- Designed in the USA. ET Lugs are designed to offer extra thread engagement. They are typically used when WHEEL SPACERS are installed between the wheel & hub and Toyota Vehicles
- Cold forged carbon steel. High quality precise threads. Built to SAE Standards. Rust resistant finish
- Always use SHOP BY VEHICLE to validate product fitment to your vehicle.
Height: 36mm (1.42")
Acorn / Conical
Seat is designed to ensure even distribution of the clamp Force. Seats are checked during the manufacturing process for correct angle and concentricity during and after the manufacturing process.
Provides better thread engagement that withstands the rigors of daily on-the-road driving. Threads are checked during the manufacturing process and final inspection using Go/No Go gauges to ensure proper thread engagement
Material & Finish
During the manufacturing processes, goods are tested and inspected during each phase of the process. Finished goods are then subjected to a final inspection by our quality inspection team checking measurements, threads, finish, overall appearance, and packaging. Applied finishes are subjected to standard 48 Hour Salt Spray Test to ensure a lasting brilliant finish.
|Hex||19mm (3/4") Hex|
|Vehicle Thread||1/2 UNF|