32 Pcs 9/16" Thread Lug Nuts Spike Spline Solid Metal Truck Spline 4.40" Long Chrome Fits 1994-10 Ram 2500 3500 1975-97 Ford F250 F350 C20 K20 C2500 C3500
- ❌These Lug nuts are designed for AFTERMARKET wheels only. This lug may be the correct thread for your vehicle in many cases the lug seat is not large enough to create enough clamping force to safely clamp the OE wheel to your vehicle.
- 9/16" Thread | 4.40" Long | Truck Spline | 60 Degree Conical Seat | Spike Spline Solid Metal | Chrome Finish | 1 Pc Construction | 32 Pcs | Includes 13/16" & 7/8" Hex Adapter
- Designed in the USA. Spike Lug nuts give your vehicle an edgy custom look. Our 4.40" Long Truck Spline Lug Nuts are typically used on pickup truck applications, where the OE studs are long and require a longer lug nut.
- Cold forged carbon steel. High quality precise threads. Built to SAE Standards.
- Always use SHOP BY VEHICLE to validate product fitment to your vehicle.
Durable Steel Construction - Our lug nuts are made from high tensile steel for reliability and strength that meet and/or exceed factory load standards.
Seat is designed to ensure even distribution of the clamp Force. Seats are checked during the manufacturing process for correct angle and concentricity during and after the manufacturing process.
Provides better thread engagement that withstands the rigors of daily on-the-road driving. Threads are checked during the manufacturing process and final inspection using Go/No Go gauges to ensure proper thread engagement
Material & Finish
During the manufacturing processes, goods are tested and inspected during each phase of the process. Finished goods are then subjected to a final inspection by our quality inspection team checking measurements, threads, finish, overall appearance, and packaging. Applied finishes are subjected to standard 48 Hour Salt Spray Test to ensure a lasting brilliant finish.
|Vehicle Thread||9/16 UNF|
|Packaging||8 Lug Kit|